Cobalt Electronic Side Load Lock
The COBALT series are motor driven electronic locks designed to secure commercial and residential doors.
The COBALT locks overcome the two biggest challenges faced in concealed electric locking; the ability to pull in a misaligned door and the ability to release under excessive side load pressure when requested. It will release even in the event of a power failure if the
lock is configured as fail safe.
The COBALT DA has been designed primarily for double acting doors while the COBALT SA is for single acting doors.
Made with the highest quality componentry and offering a full list of features as standard; the COBALT locks are the perfect solution
when reliable, secure installations are required.
- Mortice or surface mount, horizontally or vertically
- Misalignment of up to +/- 8mm is corrected
- The door can have in excess of 100kg being applied and it will still release instantly when requested
- The locking cams automatically deadlock
- 10,000N holding force (1,000kg)
- Two, 10mm thick stainless steel locking cams
- Convert from Fail Safe to Fail Secure by repositioning a single jumper
- Door and bolt position switched outputs
- Input voltage from 12VDC – 24VDC (+/- 15%)
- Less than 50mA standby current
- Built in reverse polarity and transient protection
- Multiple attempts to lock
- Glass, timber and aluminium doors
- COBALT DA: Most single and double acting doors
- COBALT SA: Most single acting doors